We offer a range of services
- Consultancy – Get advice and guidance and support from someone with more than 20 years experience in the field of educational technology and digital learning.
- Training – We can offer a wide range of training services, from pedagogical training for teachers to more focused technology and instructional design focused training for writers and materials designers.
- Content creation – We can create a range of content for digital ELT projects and products.
- Instructional design – We can help to redesign existing paper based content and make it suitable for digital delivery.
- Editorial – We can give editorial advice and guidance to help improve your book.
- Technical – We can advise you on the best software and applications to use for your product.
- Marketing & promotion – We can leverage our significant digital presence and network of connections to help your product reach a global audience.
- Translation – We can help you reach wider markets through translation into Spanish for the Latin American educational market.
For more information drop us a line at: peacheypublications[at]gmail.com
About Nik Peachey
PeacheyPublications.com was founded by Nik Peachey.
Nik Peachey is a blogger, teacher trainer, educational consultant and experienced materials writer and editor. He has been working in ELT since 1992 and has worked all over the world with companies like British Council, International House and Bell Educational Service as well as ELT publishers including Macmillan, CUP, OUP and a range of tech companies including Google as well as a range of smaller startups.
He was the commissioning editor for the BBC – British Council’s Teaching English website from 2003 – 2007. In 2010 his Daily English Activities blog was shortlisted for a British Council Innovations award and in 2012 he won an Innovations award for the blended learning course he developed for Bell. His first major ebook ‘Digital Video – A manual for language teachers’ was written and produced as a multimedia iBook for iTunes after crowd funding through Indiegogo and won the British Council’s Innovations award for teacher resources in 2016.
To find out more about any of these services contact us at: peacheypublications[at]gmail.com